and Sunday School
and Fellowship Meal
1. Commit yourself to the morning or evening service each Sunday. You will soon find yourself building valuable relationships.
2. Join a home Bible study group. This helps your Christian growth in a fellowship where you can learn God's Word, love and serve others.
3. Find ways you can serve on the Sunday roster and other ministries through the week. There are lots of ways to serve.
4. Get trained in the Christian faith and how to communicate the Christian gospel.
5. Grow in the knowledge of God's Word and the pillars of Christian character.
If you are a newcomer then please see Warren to pick up your free booklet and DVD. Also, consider the "Getting Involved" points above and how you might become an active member and someone who encourages others in their Christian faith.
Please support the work of the Gospel at St James.
On-line account details for electronic transfer from your own bank are below.